-
September 5th, 2007, 06:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
just got back from florida..and we are now heading for mississipi in the morning...just a couple of Thelma and Louises...we may go to
emphis to see Graceland...undecided on that yet..
-
September 6th, 2007, 02:59 PM
#2
Inactive Member
OH hell...you gotta do Graceland Mum. I've been twice and would go again. Keep in mind the house hasn't been changed since he died and well his taste in decor is so dated OUTRAGEOUS!!! Lots of history though and well worth the visit!!!
-
September 7th, 2007, 04:30 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I would like to go there some day....when i grow up.
-
September 12th, 2007, 10:37 AM
#4
Inactive Member
And I wanna go to Disneyland when I'm all growed up.
Or is it Disneyworld? And is there any difference?
I'd go to EuroDisney, but the puppets are all like "bonjour, je suis Mickey la Souris" and it makes you want to punch them in their Froglike faces.
Or, so I've heard.
Anyway, Graceland seems like a plan. Probably lots of memorobe... memorybil... memo... stuff that remembers. And souvenirs. Like Elvis mugs you *know* you're never going to drink from.
-
September 13th, 2007, 03:06 AM
#5
Inactive Member
ROTF!!! YES lots of souvenirs and memorabilia!!!
GO to DISNEY WORLD...You can stay with Sammie JR because she isn't that far out of Kissimmee. Ha I would punch a french speaking Mickey!!!
-
September 13th, 2007, 04:56 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Eddy Izzard made a comment about Euro Disney and how the europeans look at it as a joke...being that they have REAL castles and not plastic ones.
Disneyland is in CA and Disneyworld is in FL.
And I would LOVE an Elvis mug!
-
September 13th, 2007, 10:15 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I went to Loretta Lynn's Kitchen...bought a bunch of magnets...I always get a fridge magnet everywhere I go..AND I expect to get them from my pals too...where is my Va magnet ROBIN???
-
September 14th, 2007, 06:51 PM
#8
Inactive Member
SLUTS..keep your nasty PF magnet..I'm gonna tell Jerry lalalalalcoure
-
September 15th, 2007, 03:43 AM
#9
Inactive Member
-
September 15th, 2007, 03:56 AM
#10
Inactive Member
HAHAHH HOWL OMG ROTF...didn't see that cuming [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hey I want a vibrating magnet!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks